Get your spook on with these delicious and super adorable cheesecake brownie squares! The recipe is quite simple and they make a great fall or Halloween dessert.
1 cup Flour
1/3 Cup Sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
Melted Chocolate Chips
1 cup cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
Orange food coloring
- First, combine dry ingredients needed for the brownies in a bowl.
- Next, in a separate bowl add the eggs and oil and whisk.
- Now, gradually add the wet mixture to the dry mixture while stirring.
- Once the mixtures have been combined, add milk to the bowl and mix.
- Add the brownie batter to a prepared baking pan and bake at 350 degrees until an inserted toothpick is removed without residue.
- Whilst the brownies are baking, add cream cheese, sugar, and orange food coloring to a bowl and whip until smooth.
- Set aside the cream cheese mixture and melt a handful of chocolate chips.
- Once the brownies are finished allow them to cool for about 15 minutes.
- After the brownies are cooled, pour the melted chocolate onto the brownies.
- Add the cream cheese mixture onto the brownies and use a toothpick to achieve the marble swirled effect.
- Lastly, cut, plate, and serve!
It took me about one hour to make these cheesecake brownie squares and I loved them, they’re adorable! They’re perfect for this season and can be adjusted to fit other occasions by simply using different shades of food coloring. I recommend making these because of the wonderful and aesthetic and immaculate flavor. Don’t forget to check out soulswirlwriting on Instagram or TikTok for a mini-tutorial!