These baked oatmeal cups make a great snack that will satisfy your sweet cravings. They do not require much effort and are super delicious! Keep reading for the recipe.
2 1/2 cups of oatmeal
1/2 cup milk
1 Mashed Banana
Berries ( I used frozen Blueberries, Raspberries, and Blackberries)
1 tEASPoon Cinamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup yogurt ( i used vanilla)
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Combine eggs and sugar in a bowl.
- Next, add the mashed banana into the egg mixture and stir.
- After, add yogurt, vanilla extract, milk, and stir.
- Then, add the oats into the bowl.
- Now, add the cinnamon and baking powder into the bowl.
- Add berries and fold them into the mixture.
- Place the mixture into a prepared cupcake pan and bake for about 30 minutes. (This will differ based on the density of the mixture in each section of your cupcake pan.)
- Lastly cool and serve. (For extra sweetness, drizzle with honey.
These oatmeal cups were so delicious and relatively healthy. This was a super simple one-bowl recipe. I recommend using frozen berries because they melt during the baking process and add extra pizzazz to the oatmeal cups. Overall I would rate these oatmeal cups a 10/10 and will definitely be making them again. They’re a huge hit with my family and me! Check out soulswirlwiriting on TikTok or Instagram for a mini-tutorial!