One thing I’ve learned during this pandemic is that almost everything is better with Hot Cheetos! Keep reading to find out how I made delicious Flaming Hot Cheeto Mozzarella Sticks.
- Mozzarella Cheese ( You can also use string cheese, I used both and noticed that the regular cheese was more stretchy.)
- 2 Eggs (If you’re here from last week, hey! You can add one whole egg to your egg yolk.)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup crushed Flaming Hot Cheetos
(I recommend using different forks for each mixture (eggs, flour, Cheetos) as it will prevent clumps and do not pierce the cheese.
- First, slice your cheese however you desire.
2. Next, coat the cheese in the beaten eggs.
3. Then, coat the cheese in flour
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3
5. After step 4, coat the cheese in egg again.
6. Now, coat the cheese in your crushed Cheetos.
7. Repeat until all pieces are coated.
8. This step is very important, let the cheese sit in the freeze for at least 30 minutes, this will prevent the cheese from spilling out during the frying process.
9. Lastly, fry your cheese in hot oil for about 3-4 minutes on each side and enjoy!!!
Overall this was a great experience. I loved them and my family did as well This was a very easy and simple recipe and required very little effort. It was totally worth it in the end too. These taste the best right after they are slightly cooled. If you are reheating these, I recommend popping them in the air fryer or the oven for a few minutes. Good luck, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!