Welcome to our blog! We’re very versatile in our craft. We simply write about whatever we want, and are honest about it too. Take a look around, maybe you’ll find a new place to explore, or your next meal for lunch. Maybe you could discover the next TV Show you’re going to binge or if that movie is really worth seeing in theaters. Maybe you can finally figure out if that video game is worth playing beyond the free demo. Maybe you’re just here to read about us babbling about the latest trends or what weird thing happened to us today. If you’re not sure where to start, that’s okay, you can just get a little taste of everything here.
- Craving the taste of a light crepe this summer? Cafe Bench in Flushing, New York is a creperie that creates both sweet and savory crepes. They serve hot and iced coffee, herbal teas, and fruity smoothies. Cafe Bench is just what you need for your midday …Read More »
- Spicy chicken has become a world-wide obsession. The Soul Swirl team are die-hard fans of this trend. For us, we’ve been eating spicy chicken for most of our lives. The spicy chicken trend is a fun way to learn about more spices and unique ways to …Read More »
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! What better way to welcome the warm weather than with ice cream? This summer, take the opportunity to find some new spots like Ample Hills Creamery. A Brooklyn-based creamery, they now have several locations across NYC. …Read More »
- , anWe all know and love Cup Noodles ramen. With their many chicken, beef, and even cheesy flavors, Cup Noodles are usually our go-to Asian noodles. I decided it was time to try true authentic ramen. Japanese ramen combines pungent ingredients like miso, seaweed, and fish. …Read More »
- Summertime calls for brunch outdoors amongst beautiful scenery. This summer especially screams brunch all weekend long. With safety restrictions being lifted, people can’t help but to get out! We were cooped up for so long that now it is time to socialize. It’s time to meet …Read More »